Here are some tips on how to lose weight even without exercising. We encourage you to exercise at least 30 minutes a day not only for the sake of losing weight but for your well-being.
1.Drink lots of water and as much as possible drink only water. By doing this you will not only keep your body hydrated but it would reduce your calorie intake by not drinking sodas, juices, and other sugary beverages.
You can put lemon into it to add flavor and help reduce hunger because it contains pectin fiber.
2. Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before your main meals. This will help in feeling you up, and helps you to eat less.
3. Add some ice or drink cold water.This will help in boosting your metabolic rate by 30 percent. Your body will burn about 24 calories trying to heat the water you drink that means more cold water you ingested more calories you are burning.
4. Spice up your meal. Food that contains capsicum suppresses your appetite.
5. Commit to eating 80% of what you normally eat. Less food, fewer calories.
6. If at all possible eat organic foods. You can start off by growing your own vegetables.
7. Eat slowly. It takes around 20 minutes for your brain to realize your full. chew your food 22 times before swallowing. It doesn’t only keep you thin but helps your digestion too.
8. Don’t skip the most important meal of the day, your breakfast. And while at it, try to make it the biggest.
9. Eat less at night.
10. Think of what you need to eat to lose weight and not what you shouldn’t. Remember what you focus on expands.
11. Don’t wait to be hungry before you eat, eat at least 5 meals a day. Stop eating before you are fully stuffed.
12. Focus on your eating, don’t watch TV while eating. Watching TV while eating will interfere with your ability to sense that you are already full.
13. Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. As the saying goes” You can never get enough of fruit and vegetables.
14. Include a cheat day in your diet program. Once a week eat whatever you want, but keep it at a meal only not the full day.
15. Shop for smaller dishwaters. This will control your proportions and trick your mind that you are eating more but actually eating less.
Did you like “15 Tips On How To Lose Weight Without Exercise”? We would greatly appreciate if you would share this on Facebook and Retweet it.