Salmon is packed with omega 3 fatty acids that serve double-duty for your body: They promote proper brain function and they’re great for your hair and skin.
If you need another reason to try this healthy, delicious recipe – it only takes about 20 minutes to get on the table!
Lemon and Dill Salmon Recipe with Herb Salad
- 3 tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 4-6 oz Alaskan wild-caught salmon filets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 Medium English cucumber peeled, cut in half and seeded
- 4-5 Fresh dill sprigs roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Fresh lemon cut into wedges
- 1 Fresh lemon, cut into slices
- 2 Sprigs fresh dill
Preheat 1 tbsp. of olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Season the salmon with some salt and pepper on both sides and place skin-side down in the hot pan. Sear for 3 - 4 minutes before carefully flipping the filets. Cook for another 3-4 minutes before removing from heat.
In the meantime, combine the mixed salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, and fresh herbs in a large bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
To make the dressing, whisk the Dijon mustard, remaining olive oil, and apple cider vinegar in a small glass bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
To serve, season the salmon with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a few dill sprigs. Serve with herb salad and enjoy!
Tip: Sauté the salmon for 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or up to 5 minutes on each side for well done. Total cooking time will vary depending on thickness of the filets.
*Nutritional information is from HappyForks.com. For entertainment purposes only.
Did you like “Lemon and Dill Salmon Recipe with Herb Salad”? We would greatly appreciate if you share it on Facebook and Tweet it.