Fresh seasonal berries and mint give this vibrant salad a refreshing burst of flavor. The addition of raspberries to the homemade vinaigrette lends some natural sweetness to this Whole30-compliant dish.
Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad Recipe with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Fresh raspberries washed
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 head Romaine lettuce washed, stem removed, and chopped
- 1/3 cup Fresh mint chopped
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1 cup Fresh blackberries washed
- 1/3 cup Sliced almonds toasted
Note: Chill salad plates prior to preparing this recipe.
Add vinegar, raspberries, lemon juice, and olive oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and taste. Adjust other flavors to achieve the desired balance. Set aside.
Add lettuce, mint, strawberries, blackberries, and toasted almonds to a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette and serve immediately on chilled salad plates for a refreshing appetizer.
*Nutritional information is from HappyForks.com. It is provided for entertainment purposes only.
Did you like “Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad Recipe with Raspberry Vinaigrette”? We would greatly appreciate if you share it on Facebook and Tweet it.